Kia hora te manno
Kia whakapapa paumamu te moana
Kia tere te Karohirohi

May the calm be widespread
May the sea glisten like the greenstone
And may the glimmer of summer dance across your pathways

Thursday, April 13, 2006

April Planting 2006

At this point I have caught up recording all I have planted so far. Now I can get down to the business of recording the growth of the plants.


A box of plants bought at a garden center in Key Center April 9th.



Back: Sedum (Autumn joy) Sedum (Capo Blanco) Sedum (Tri Color)
Front: Sempervum (Hens & Chicks) Sempervum (Icicle)


Just waiting for the warm weather to get us growing.



I had a little supervision while potting my new plants, from my *organic bug disposal unit*
click on picture for larger view



Yep, more primroses. This time I have new varieties.

Back row: Primula Veris, Velvet Moon, Pubescens (Has smooth glossy leaves)
Front row: Pubescens, Rubin

Velvet Moon (back), Pubescens (right) and Rubin (lower left)


Primula Veris



Back : Pink Mini Daisy, Centradenia Grandifolia, Licorice plant (Limelight)
Front : Lotus, White button daisy

I do believe I can squeeze another couple of plants in the pot.


1 comment:

mistaya's M.O.M. said...

My gosh!! You have been a busy lady!!!! They all look like they are ready to fill in your wonderful garden!! Beautiful!