Kia hora te manno
Kia whakapapa paumamu te moana
Kia tere te Karohirohi

May the calm be widespread
May the sea glisten like the greenstone
And may the glimmer of summer dance across your pathways

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane..........


This morning at 11am, I am beginning my journey to New Zealand so blogging will be light for a while. As I am staying in a city I have never visited before I don't know what I will encounter. I hope to take pictures of some of the Kiwi gardens. Kiwis, well many of them, are very garden proud and like to have the gardens leading up to their homes looking nice.
I can't promise I will post a lot of pictures when I am down there, but will catch up when I return home.
I had better go and get myself dressed to go and get a swine flu vaccination. Not exactly what I had in mind to start my vacation, but being in a plane, that is three different planes before arriving at my destination, and with re circulating air in them, you never know what germs are floating around you. Better to be safe than sorry.
see you all when I get back.

8 comments:

Darla said...

I do hope your vacation is very nice. Can't wait to see your photos...and the flu shot is a smart move!

lynn'sgarden said...

Have an awesome time, Jennifer! Safe travels and don't forget your camera!
Lynn

Lona said...

Have a marvelous time Jennifer and take loads of pictures for us to see ;-)

Anna said...

Have a great holiday and enjoy spring in New Zealand :)

Becca's Dirt said...

I hope you have a fabulous time and I'm looking forward to a picture show.

Randy Emmitt said...

Jennifer,

Have a fun and SAFE trip. Just don't stay OK....

D said...

Jennifer, have a wonderful trip and we'll look forward to hearing all about it.

wheatgerm said...

Yup take some photos