Kia hora te manno
Kia whakapapa paumamu te moana
Kia tere te Karohirohi

May the calm be widespread
May the sea glisten like the greenstone
And may the glimmer of summer dance across your pathways

Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MANY THINGS.

For my freedom bought with sacrifice by others.
For the man who loves me, and is my best friend.
For all the love and laughter in my life.
For my family.
For good friends
For a job I actually like.
For the sunshine today, after days of fog.
For the beauty on this earth.
Looking out the window, I can see two rabbits, snuggled up against each other at the base of a tree, trying to keep warm. I am thankful for all the wonderful creatures we have on this earth.
For all my blogger friends.
For all the other things too numerous to mention.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and blessings on your day.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer~~ Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Cute photo!!

tina said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

dinzie said...

Hope you had a great thanks giving :O)

Darla said...

Many things to be thankful for that's for sure...cute photo.

lynn'sgarden said...

Haha...love this photo! Hope you had a wonderful T-Giving, Jennifer. Ditto on each item of your 'thankfulness' list ;)
Lynn