Kia hora te manno
Kia whakapapa paumamu te moana
Kia tere te Karohirohi

May the calm be widespread
May the sea glisten like the greenstone
And may the glimmer of summer dance across your pathways

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Progress in keewee's garden

This morning I sprinkled some Portulaca (moss rose) seeds in part of the garden which is usually hot and dry. I will be rewarded with blooms of brilliant color.

The Hyacinths are looking good. I should have lovely purple blooms soon.


After yesterdays balmy temperatures of 60 degrees plus, the plum trees burst forth in bloom, and the daffodils are opening.
Don't you just love spring?


1 comment:

mistaya's M.O.M. said...

Oh my gosh, I am so envious of your weather and beautiful flowers already budding out. Your flowers will be fantastic!