Kia hora te manno
Kia whakapapa paumamu te moana
Kia tere te Karohirohi

May the calm be widespread
May the sea glisten like the greenstone
And may the glimmer of summer dance across your pathways

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Mid March Tour

The very first Tulip to bloom

I wonder what color this Tulip with variegated leaves will be.

My fabulous blue hyacinths

I thought I had lost the Helleborus, as I accidentally covered it up when I added new compost last fall. I guess it is tougher than I thought.

In my Blue & Yellow garden, there are daffodils, Blue hyacinths, blue Pansys and blue/purple Primroses blooming. And a few white Pansys.

The Camelias are gorgeous this year.

1 comment:

mistaya's M.O.M. said...

Your color that is already appearing in your garden is beautiful. I am just beginning to see some growth in my flower beds. My chores today are to get several more beds cleaned up and ready. It sure feels good to be back outside in nature again!