Kia hora te manno
Kia whakapapa paumamu te moana
Kia tere te Karohirohi

May the calm be widespread
May the sea glisten like the greenstone
And may the glimmer of summer dance across your pathways

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

FINISHING TOUCHES

Just needs the lattice each side of the arch, a couple of climbing plants, and it will be done.

The lattice has been installed, and coated with water seal, on both sides of the arch entrance into the vegetable garden. I have purchased two clematis, one for each side. These Clematis only grow 8-10 feet, so should not be too difficult to keep under control.


Now I wait for the two beautiful clematis to cover the lattice.


2 comments:

dinzie said...

A very impressive archway :O) Those Clematis will great there in a year...

Hope the weather improves for you

Dave

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm loving your garden :)
Added you to my ever-increasing list of bloggers to watch. I look forward to more pics of that garden as it grows!