Kia hora te manno
Kia whakapapa paumamu te moana
Kia tere te Karohirohi

May the calm be widespread
May the sea glisten like the greenstone
And may the glimmer of summer dance across your pathways

Thursday, April 10, 2008

DARE I SAY, SPRING IS HERE AT LAST?

Just a few of the spring bulbs in my garden.

The red and orange tones of this tulip, are so lovely.

Ruffles, ruffles and more ruffles. I love these daffodils.

I do not know the name of this little gem. I thought it was a primrose, but I think I am mistaken.

Anemones look as though their petals are made out of velvet.

I am looking forward to seeing this beauty open her petals.

Such beautiful shades of pink.

A gorgeous shade of purple/blue.

A new tulip to my garden, which is teasing with a hint of beauty to come.

HERE , HERE and HERE is what was happening around this time last year.

2 comments:

mistaya's M.O.M. said...

OH KEEWEE, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW HARD I LAUGHED WHEN I WENT TO YOUR BLOG. I HAD JUSTS POSTED 2 PICTURES OF THE FLOWERBED JW AND I HAVE WORKED ON ALL DAY. THEN I SAW YOUR GARDEN PICS! THERE ISN'T A BUD, BLOOM,FLOWER OR EVEN A HONEY BEE TO BE SEEN AT OUR HOUSE...I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS OF YOUR GARDEN!!! BEAUTIFUL PICTURES KEEWEE.

dinzie said...

Great pictures ... And hello from New Zealand :O)