Kia hora te manno
Kia whakapapa paumamu te moana
Kia tere te Karohirohi

May the calm be widespread
May the sea glisten like the greenstone
And may the glimmer of summer dance across your pathways

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a beautiful surprise

Thank you so much to Miss Cherry from
In The Garden and More ... She gave me this wonderful and very special Renee Award it say's ~ You spread joy and love like an acorn small packages becoming tall & sturdy oaks that keep on giving.


This is one of the most meaningful awards in the blog world because it honors women who are incredibly inspirational in their intelligent and witty writing. And by doing so, this award Celebrates the strong, smart and inspirational spirit of women !
I am so thrilled and Honored ! Thank you so much Miss Cherry

Now I get to pass it on to 5 more deserving women and I have to say it is really hard to keep it at 5 because I truly enjoy so many blogs.

Miss Grace at Grace Peterson

Miss Susan at A Corner Garden
Miss Jen at Muddy Boot Dreams
Miss Heather at Idaho Small Goat Garden
Miss Kim and Victoria at Life in Idaho

I do hope this award brings a smile to each of your beautiful faces.

Happy gardening
Keewee AKA Jennifer


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Love your older posts too, great flower bed.

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

Congratulations and happy gardening & blogging to you!

Victoria Williams said...

Congrats, and thank you!

Dee/reddirtramblings said...

A lovely and beautiful award. She is so right about your blog.~~Dee

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet Jennifer. Thank you for thinking of me. It's been such a blessing getting to know you through blogging.

And congrats for your award. It's well deserved. I love your writing style, your candor and creativity. And it doesn't hurt that you're a PNW-er. :)

Cathy S. said...

Congrats! you deserve it.

Heather said...

Hi Jennifer- Congrats and thank you so much for thinking of me! I am honored!

RURAL said...

Hi, so sorry to be such a long time to say thank you for passing on the award, somehow I missed that.

Congrats to you for winning it, you really deserve it.

Jen